LOOKING FOR NURSING JOBS IN ALBURY WODONGA?
If you are a qualified and experienced, we can help!
From our Albury office - where we used to be known as Belmore Nurses - we place casual and permanent staff, including Registered Nurses, PCA's and AIN's in aged care facilities across Southern NSW & North East Victoria.
As the nation’s largest regional inland community, servicing a population of 180,000+, healthcare roles in aged care and social assistance are in high demand in this area. This means we can place you in casual and full-time:
- Registered Nurse (RN) jobs
- Endorsed Enrolled Nurse (EN) jobs
- Assistant in Nursing (AIN) jobs
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA) jobs
- Specialist nursing roles, in aged care, disability and palliative care
Want to get the ball rolling? It's as easy as registering with us and we will be in touch asap.
Not in Albury Wodonga? No problem - we have branches right across the country, so there should be one near you.
WHY BECOME AN AGENCY NURSE
Never worked as an agency nurse before? It’s all about what shifts you want to take on, so you:
It's a simple, three step process to sign up. You just need to get your paperwork together.
SIGN UP WITH US IN ALBURY WODONGA
Our clients need nursing staff with the right qualifications and experience, so you need to provide the following paperwork:
- Bachelor's degree in nursing (for Registered Nurse roles)
- Current AHPRA registration (for Registered Nurse roles)
- 2+ years post graduate experience, with mandatory training modules (for Registered Nurse roles)
- Required immunisations for healthcare workers
- Police check and Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Resume with 2 references
- 100 points of ID
- 1 statutory declaration of hours worked
- 1 criminal statutory declaration
We are here to help and get you working as soon as possible.