LOOKING FOR A NURSING JOB IN BRISBANE?
If you are a Registered Nurse (RN), Endorsed Enrolled Nurse (EEN) or Assistant in Nursing (AIN) and are looking for a job, we can help!
As Australia's most trusted nursing agency - and a preferred supplier to public and private hospitals and facilities - we have roles and variety of shifts available across the city, including Ipswich, Bayside and Logan, for casual and full-time:
- Registered Nurse (RN) jobs
- Aged Care Registered Nurse jobs
- Endorsed Enrolled Nurse (EN) jobs
- Assistant in Nursing (AIN) jobs
- Specialist nursing roles, including Critical Care Nurses (ICU, HDU or CCU), Theatre Nurses, A&R Emergency Nurses and NICU Nurses
It's as easy as registering with us to get the ball rolling.
WORKING AS AN AGENCY NURSE IN BRISBANE
Wondering where you could be working if you sign up with us in Brisbane?
We are contracted suppliers to all public and major private hospitals across Queensland, including Brisbane Metro, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Central and North Queensland. In addition, we hold national and state-based agreements with all major aged care groups.
This means we can place you in the best nursing jobs available, with maximum flexibility - so you can work when it suits you!
FLEXIBLE NURSING JOBS ACROSS BRISBANE
Need some reasons you should sign up with us? Besides guaranteeing you work in some of Brisbane’s top public and private hospitals and clinics you:
SIGN UP WITH US IN BRISBANE
If you are applying for a registered nurse role you need the following qualifications and experience, to be eligible for our roles:
- Bachelors degree in nursing + registered with AHPRA
- 2+ years post graduate experience, with mandatory training modules
- Required immunisations for healthcare workers
- Police check and Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Resume with 2 references
- 100 points of ID
- 1 statutory declaration of hours worked
- 1 criminal statutory declaration
Remember that all nurses and midwives in Queensland must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA). If you are an AIN or EN our team can confirm what qualifications and experience those roles require.