BOOK NOW FOR THE 2024 FLU SEASON AND SAVE!
Are your employees and business operations protected from the flu? Book next seasons flu vaccinations and enjoy a 10% discount.
Let us help keep your workforce healthy, with an efficiently run flu vaccination clinic at your workplace. We currently service a range of clients in the public and private sectors, including local councils, government departments, corporate entities, charities and schools.
Our clinics are:
- Hassle-free (we come to you)
- Cost effective
- Seamless, with a secure booking system
- Delivered by a team of qualified immunisation nurses
To make an enquiry fill out our form, or call us on (02) 9466 4793 to find out more.
BENEFITS OF WORKPLACE FLU VACCINATIONS
According to the World Health Organisation (WHO) the flu vaccine is the best way to avoid getting seasonal influenza. Getting this done in your workplace helps to:
- Promote employee health and wellbeing
- Minimise sick days and time off work
- Decrease symptoms and complications of the flu
- Protect employee productivity
- Provide employees a convenient way to receive their flu vaccine
It's a simple process after you make contact with us.
HOW DOES A FLU VACCINATION CLINIC WORK?
On the pre-selected booking date our team of qualified immunisation nurses will come to your office or worksite at a time that suits you. Employees pick an appointment time that suits them, with automatic instant upload of vaccine evidence to their Medicare record.
Vaccinations progress throughout the day/s, and our qualified nurses are always available to answer any questions or concerns your team may have.
*You can also access more information about influenza (flu), vaccines and recommendations for vaccination from the Department of Health and Aged Care's Australian Immunisation Handbook.
WORKPLACE FLU VACCINATION FAQs
WHICH VACCINE DO YOU PROVIDE AND WHAT STRAINS DOES IT PROTECT AGAINST?
We provide the FluQuadri vaccine which includes the following active ingredients:
- A/Sydney/5/2021 (H1N1)pdm09 - like strain (A/Sydney/5/2021, SAN-013)
- A/Darwin/9/2021 (H3N2) - like strain (A/Darwin/9/2021, SAN-010)
- B/Austria/1359417/2021- like strain (B/ Michigan/01/2021, wild type)
- B/Phuket/3073/2013 - like strain (B/ Phuket/3073/2013, wild type)
CAN I GET THE VACCINE IF I AM...
- Pregnant: Yes, the influenza vaccine is safe for the mother and unborn child.
- Breastfeeding: Yes, the vaccine is safe and recommended for breastfeeding mothers.
- A child: If you are bringing children to the workplace, please just let us know prior to the clinic so we can provide a nurse with paediatric immunisation experience.
- Over 65 years old: Yes you can, however the vaccine we provide has a target age range of 5-65 years old.
- Had the COVID booster: Yes – you can receive the COVID-19 booster and flu vaccine at the same time.
WILL MY VACCINE APPEAR IN MY MEDICARE RECORDS?
Yes – our online booking system will automatically upload the evidence of your vaccination to your Medicare immunisation history statement after you have received it.
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO GET THE FLU VACCINE?
The best time of year to get the flu vaccine is around April, as the protection against influenza is optimal in the first 3-4 months after being vaccinated. However, as influenza continues to circulate, it is never too late to vaccinate.
WILL I GET SICK FROM THE FLU VACCINE?
You cannot get the flu from the vaccine, as it does not contain any live virus. A few people may experience minimal side effects up to 24 hours after, including muscle aches or headaches, which is the body’s natural response to the vaccination.
MAKE AN ENQUIRY...
OTHER HEALTH SERVICES WE OFFER.
Your employees are the lifeblood of your organisation. You want them to be happy, productive and healthy.
Look after their wellbeing with preventative measures such as a cardio checkup, seasonal flu vaccinations or skin cancer checks. Our nurses are fully qualified, and dedicated to helping people be at their very best.