LEARN MORE AND PAY LESS.
Access opportunities to advance your nursing skills whilst you work with us. We assist our nurses in their education and development in areas relevant to their profession.
You can qualify for up to $1,000 in education assistance across professional development, immunisation and midwifery courses. Access the upskilling scheme by proactively requesting for learning opportunities, or when it’s deemed necessary by the Alliance Nursing team as required.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Work more than 800 hours over 9 months:
Work more than 1,100 hours over 12 months:
Work more than 1,400 hours over 15 months:
- Get 50% off your course
- Capped at $500 (GST incl.)
- Get 75% off your course
- Capped at $800 (GST incl.)
- Get 100% off your course
- Capped at $1,000 (GST incl.)
To be eligible for financial assistance towards a professional development course:
- The nurse must be registered with Alliance Nursing in South Australia and have all mandatory trainings up to date
- Nurse must be actively working with Alliance Nursing in South Australia
- The course must be accredited, recognised by professional bodies and provide a further endorsement on the qualification that the nurse already holds. If not, the nurse may request special consideration of a specific course. In these circumstances, this request will be referred to Alliance Nursing in South Australia Management for consideration
- Only one application per calendar year, per nurse shall be considered, unless the first or second professional development activity is a State approved immunisation course
- Availability of funding for any professional development will depend upon the number of applications received annually by Alliance Nursing in South Australia per calendar year
- If approval is obtained, calculation of hours to ascertain level of reimbursement applicable shall be based upon the ordinary time hours that the nurse has worked for Alliance Nursing in South Australia as per the schedule above
- To be eligible for financial assistance towards an immunisation and CTG course:
- Immunisation & CTG Courses have been allocated a different criterion in line with a Alliance Nursing in South Australia commitment to expand our pool of midwives and immunisation providers, in order to enable the company to meet the increasing demand for these services to facilities and the wider community
- This contribution shall only be made towards the cost of registration fees for the course. It is the responsibility of the nurse to make arrangements and pay for the travel to and from the course, accommodation and other incidentals. Alliance Nursing in South Australia will not be responsible for paying the nurses’ time in attending the course. This will be deemed a co-contribution of the nurse in achieving professional development opportunities.