Alliance Rural & Remote Health (the competition organiser) is part of Health Solutions Group Australia Pty Ltd wholly owned by NSW Business Chamber, 140 Arthur Street North Sydney 2060. ABN: 63 000 014 504.
Eligibility to enter:
- The competition is open from Monday 12 December 2022 and ends on Sunday 15 January 2023.
- Nurses who complete the equivalent of 2 weeks work between 12.12.2022 and 15.01.2023, which does not cover the entire date range stipulated, are eligible for 1 entry in the draw.
- Nurses who cover the 12.12.2022 and 15.01.2023, or extend a placement to span these dates, will receive 2 entries in the draw.
- The competition is open to anyone currently employed by Alliance Rural & Remote Health.
- The first prize winner will receive one Flight Centre voucher valued at $2,500, the second prize winner will receive one Flight Centre voucher valued at $1,500, the third prize winner will receive one Flight Centre voucher valued at $1,000.
- There is no extra cost in claiming the prize. The prize is not redeemable for cash. The prize will be sent via email to the winner.
- The prize cannot be rendered as payment for any other products of services offered by Alliance Rural & Remote Health.
- The prize is not transferrable.
- The winners will be selected at random from all eligible nurses who comply with the judging criteria.
- Placements that are not completed are ineligible for entry.
Announcing the winner
- The winners will be announced on Alliance Rural & Remote Health’s Facebook and Instagram pages on Friday 20 January 2023. The winner will be notified by an Alliance Rural & Remote Health representative via email or SMS prior to the announcement on Facebook and Instagram. The winner’s names will be published on the Facebook and Instagram pages of Alliance Rural & Remote Health.
- The winners must respond to the email or SMS after being notified. The winner must accept the prize within 48 hours of being contacted. In the event the winner cannot accept the prize, Alliance Rural & Remote Health will select a new winner in line with the Judging Criteria. This winner will also be contacted by Alliance Rural & Remote Health via email or SMS and must also respond within 48 hours. This process will continue until a winner accepts the prize.
- By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms.
- The winner indemnifies and holds Alliance Rural & Remote Health and all related entities harmless for loss, damage, claims, fees or injury arising from or connected to the prize.
- Alliance Rural & Remote Health is in no way affiliated with Facebook or Instagram and the contest is not endorsed, administered or sponsored by Facebook or Instagram. All information provided to Alliance Rural & Remote Health is handed and collected in accordance with Facebook and Instagram’s terms of service and privacy policies.