WE'VE GOT YOU.
We went live on Wednesday 27 July 2022 to talk you through key information you need to know about nursing down under. Our International Recruitment Manager, Jane Cunningham, covered topics including:
- The kinds of VISAs we cover
- How we can help with your AHPRA registration
- The agency and permanent positions we have across Australia
- The personalised support our team provides
- Getting connected with other nurses after landing down under
Watch the recording and learn how you could live the dream living, working and travelling across Australia.
Ready to take the first step?
If you’re interested in starting your journey, get in touch! Send through your CV to Jane and she will arrange a time with you to chat about:
- Your experience
- What VISA you intend to travel on
- The next steps
Tune into our podcast!
Not sure where you want to land? Ever wondered what nursing in a prison is like? Or how to overcome homesickness? Our podcast, Nursing Down Under, is here to answer your questions!
Hear stories from our international nurses who have made the move from the UK and Ireland. Get tips and insights into the process involved from our expert recruitment team. Hosted by Aussie journalist Kate Creedon, we’re here to help you every step of the way.
Listen to Nursing Down Under on Spotify, Apple Podcasts or via the link below!