TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The competition is hosted by Recruitment Solutions Group Australia Trust Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 157 291 541) (RSGA) trading as Alliance Nursing.
Eligibility to enter:
- The competition is open from 12PM Friday 13 May and ends at 11.59PM Monday 16 May 2022. Only entries submitted during this time will be eligible to win the prize.
- The competition is open to nurses employed by Alliance Nursing, Belmore or RNS who have worked a shift for any of these brands during April or May. Entrants will be required to prove their employment with one of these branches after the winner is announced should they win the competition.
- The competition is open to nurses residing in one of the following states - NSW, ACT, QLD, NT, WA, SA or VIC.
- The winner must follow the Alliance Nursing Facebook page, like the competition post, comment on the competition post and have tagged one or more nurse friends.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or older from the time the competition opens.
- The winner will receive the ‘Royal for a Day’ package! (The prize)
- The prize consists of goods and services to a value of approximately $1,000, consisting of:
- cleaning services to a value of $300;
- groceries to a value of $200 (incl. delivery); and
- private chauffeured experience for a day to a value of $500.
- There is no extra cost in claiming the prize.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or rendered as payment for any other products or services.
- The prize is not transferrable.
- The winner will need to be available to receive their prize between Thursday 19 May and Sunday 22 May 2022.
- To enter, entrants will write (in 25 words or fewer) why they should be treated like a royal!
- The judging is simple: RSGA will select the winning entry based on the most original and funny entry.
- RSGA will choose the winner at its sole discretion based on the criteria above.
Announcing the winner
- The winner will be notified by an Alliance Nursing representative via Facebook private message within 24 hours of the competition ending.
- The winner will be announced on Wednesday 18 May on the Alliance Nursing Facebook page (@alliancenursingaustralia).
- The winner must contact RSGA by responding to the Facebook private message. The winner must accept the prize within 24 hours of being contacted. In the event the winner cannot accept the prize, RSGA will select a new winner in line with the Judging Criteria. This winner will also be contacted by RSGA via Facebook private message and must also respond within 24 hours. This process will continue until a winner accepts the prize.
- By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms.
- RSGA has discretion to select service provider(s) in proximity to your residential area to deliver the goods and services that constitute the prize.
- RSGA takes no responsibility for the delivery of services by third party providers in relation to the prize. The winner indemnifies and holds RSGA and all related entities harmless for loss, damage, claims, fees or injury arising from or connected to the prize.
- The winner agrees for the delivery of the prize to be captured on camera and for the content (images, video) to be used for marketing purposes.
- RSGA is in no way affiliated with Facebook or Instagram and the contest is not endorsed, administered or
sponsored by Facebook or Instagram. All information provided to RSGA is handed and collected in accordance with
Facebook and Instagram’s terms of service and privacy policies.